Home Contents Insurance

Wondering if you need contents insurance? Think about how you would cope if you lost your valuables due to a fire, theft, vandalism, burst pipes and other household risks.

A fire, robbery or other event at your home can have devastating effects for you, your neighbours, family and friends.  Personal belongings are often ruined by fire or smoke damage and need to be replaced, which can be very expensive.  At Homes in Sedgemoor we recommend every customer takes out Home Contents Insurance.  This is a small cost in comparison to the cost of replacing lost goods after a fire or robbery.  There is no need to take out buildings insurance because this is already covered for you.

Visit for more details about insurance cover.

Icon for pdf Insurance premiums [872.83KB]  Click here to see the premiums Thistle Insurance Services offer you as a Homes in Sedgemoor customer.  There are a number of options for payment making it more affordable.