Everyone living in a Homes in Sedgemoor home pays us rent. We use the money to look after your home and neighbourhood.

How to pay your Rent

What to do if you have problems paying your rent

It is important to let us know if you are struggling to pay your rent or can't make a payment.

Universal Credit

Important Changes to Universal Credit in 2018

"Bedroom Tax"

The so-called "Bedroom Tax", also known as the Under Occupancy Charge or Spare Room subsidy was introduced by the Government in April 2013.

Discount for Wessex Water customers