Why do I need it?

If you are a tenant who rents, then your landlord may not cover your contents as part of the tenancy agreement. It’s a good idea to consider what a home contents insurance policy would cover you for to help you make an informed decision on whether you need one.

Contents insurance is designed to help protect your possessions. No matter how careful you are, there’s always a risk that your belongings could be broken, damaged or stolen so home contents insurance can help provide peace of mind.

To help you decide whether home contents insurance is right for you, Homes in Sedgemoor has teamed up with Thistle Tenant Risks and Ageas Insurance Limited who provide the Crystal Insurance Scheme, a specialist Tenants Contents Insurance policy.

The Crystal Insurance Scheme can offer you insurance for the contents of your home including cover for items such as furniture, carpets, curtains, clothes, bedding, electrical items, jewellery, pictures, and ornaments.

How do I get further information?

•             Ask your Housing Officer for an application pack

•             Call Thistle Tenant Risks on 0345 450 7286

Alternatively, please visit the Crystal Insurance website for more information or to request a call back.

A home managed by Homes in Sedgemoor

Contents insurance advice

If you would like some advice about contents insurance, your Housing Officer is happy to help. Contact our Customer Services Team to arrange a call back.